Friday 1 February 2013

The answer to creative blocks is, apparently, NEVER SLEEPING

Now we’ve got this blog I’m finding it surprisingly more difficult that I thought to create or discover post-worthy material. I’ll sit down to post something, because I’ve got the urge to do so, and the literary equivalent of “ppppffffbbbbrrrrrtttttttt” or “brain farts” for those of us playing at home, comes out. So the task is to create something post-worthy and that doesn’t end up looking like a skid mark on the underpants of the web…the following conversation actually ensued in my head.

Brain: DYNAMIC!!!

Me: …what?

Brain: ZAZZ!!!

Me: What the actual fuck?

Brain: CREATIVE DIVERSITY…LOGISTICS…SPARKLES!!!

Me: You can’t just scream out buzzwords and hope they’ll inspire some streak of brilliance you twat. It doesn’t work like that, especially when you don’t use them correctly or coherently.

Brain: BADINAGE!!

Me: SHUT UP…I thought we just covered this?

Brain: BAD…IN…AGE….

Me: Saying it again but slower won’t make it anymore true or…oh my god...

…you just…

Brain: *whispers* badinage…..


1 comment:

Please insert your own individual brand of lunacy here: