Saturday 2 March 2013

Sometimes we share too much...

Charlie Blowfly
Meeting’s rescheduled to Friday. Just in case you want to eat some expired food on Thursday night. ;) 

Facey McBones
LOL well that’s shocking news that she’s done that. 

Five minutes later
Charlie Blowfly
Also – not that you need to know that but you’re going to – got the nuclear shits something wicked and every time I go to the bathroom the Boss *glares* at me. Wtf man. 

Facey McBones
Lol, eww. If she keeps staring just ask if there’s something wrong and when she asks why you keep leaving tell her. In gross detail. 

Charlie Blowfly
Also I’m sorta trapped here in the loo, (yes I’m talking to you while pooping I hope you feel special) because every time I think I’m done my body goes “NOT SO FAST BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAA” 

fifteen minutes later
Charlie Blowfly
... And I’m back in the bathroom committing a travesty. This is fun. Too scared to even fart at my desk. ... If the dangerous chemical alarms go off I won’t be a bit surprised. :D 

Facey McBones
Bahahaha 

Nine minutes later
Charlie Blowfly
Seriously I may actually need to go home after I’ve done my work, this is baaaad. Like cold sweats and shakes bad. This is my 5th trip to the bathroom since I’ve been here and it’s only quarter to ten. 

Facey McBones
Eeeep that’s not good. What did you eat? 

Charlie Blowfly
APPARENTLY EVERYTHING 
...Gee I wish these bathrooms were soundproof. 

Facey McBones
Mind you, something is going around. J had the killer shits recently, she shit like 11 times during work the other day. 

Charlie Blowfly
Yeah I was going to say it doesn’t feel like food poisoning, because I generally get nauseous with that. 


12 minutes later
Charlie Blowfly

;) 

Facey McBones
Lololololol 

Charlie Blowfly
Man I’m losing the power of my legs here! ... but my arse has gone to sleep entirely and that can only be a good thing. 

Facey McBones
Thank God for small mercies. 

Charlie Blowfly
Just wasted my money on breakfast. The spewing has arrived. 

Facey McBones
Oh good :/ 

Ten minutes later
Charlie Blowfly
Round 6. Toilet’s winning on points. 

Facey McBones
LOL. I’m gunna try get some sleeps in chick. Hope the bum stops soon. 

Charlie Blowfly
OK sleep well. I’ll stop the bum sitreps. 
... I’ll Twitter them instead. :D
 


There's something slightly wrong (very wrong) about the fact that neither of us actually saw anything wrong with this conversation...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please insert your own individual brand of lunacy here: