Wednesday 23 January 2013

Inaugural Fancypants Ever-So-Important oh fuck this shit I need coffee...

Yeah so I totally wrote this wicked funny first post and promptly accidentally deleted the whole blog.



I also instinctively feel that there should be some form of disclaimer here (read at your own risk, c-bomb dropped with monotonous regularity, leave your sanity on a nail by the door etc) but I think I will let my erstwhile partner in crime handle that.


So yeah - hi. We're totally hilarious. Except now that we've made a blog for the purposes of displaying said hilarity to the world I actually have nothing to say. As in, NOTHING to say.


umm...





*escapering*

3 comments:

  1. FIRST! BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA oh caffeine why have you deserted me?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE NEED A MEETING OF IMPOSSIBLE PROPORTIONS WHERE WE HAVE TO GET OUR BUSINESS ON AND DISCUSS THINGS....otherwise we're likely to break something. Or someone. Probably both if we're honest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. MOUSTACHES ALL AROUND, MOTHERFUCKER!

      Delete

Please insert your own individual brand of lunacy here: